Vinegar Uses For Lowering Bacteria and Deodorizing:
- Soak your night guard or dentures in vinegar water to clean calcium deposits off
- Salt water and white vinegar on cuts and bruises Vinegar reduces blueness and speeds healing
- Salt water and vinegar for gargling
- Vinegar kills bacteria for a sore throat just mix
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup vinegar
Tbs six times a day
- To relieve a cough mix
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup vinegar
1 Tsp cayenne pepper
4 Tsp honey
Take one tablespoon at bedtime and when cough acts up
- Try two teaspoons of white vinegar in your humidifer to relieve sore throat
- Hiccups are annoying! Try one teaspoon vinegar in 8 oz warm water and drink
- Vinegar is great for heavy dandruff
DEODORIZING PET ODOR
Cat spray dog urine is an unpleasant There are a lot of reasons
a cat may spray, and a visit with your veterinarian is a good place to strategize solutions. However, correcting the problem
There are some quick and easy recipes for cat spray/urine odor removers that can be made with ingredients you probably
have on hand.
Mix 2 cups of white vinegar with 2 cups of water
and pour both into your spray bottle. The acidity of vinegar neutralizes the ammonia of cat/dog urine and it is also antibacterial
and kills any micro-organisms. (Cat spray is cat urine sprayed about 8-inches above the floor.) .
Mix 2 tsp. of laundry detergent with enzymes with 2 cups of water.
The enzymes digest parts of the urine and will stop the odor. Make sure your laundry detergent doesn't use ammonia or bleach
as ammonia can smell like urine to a cat and the odor can actually cause them to urinate (or spray) in reaction. It
also is excellent as a first-step cleanser for hard surfaces.)
Nails - Nail polish goes smoother and stay on longer when the nail has been cleaned with white vinergar.
Hairbrushes- to clean hairbrushes soaking them
in 2 cups hot soapy water , add 1/2 cup vinegar.
Garden veg's -
Vinegar and salt added to the vegetables wash water helps in driving bugs off of veg's.